Within the framework of PLUGGY an app challenge will take place in the first semester of 2019 in order to invite external developers to develop pluggable applications for demonstrating the pluggable nature of PLUGGY and its exploitation potential.
Check the overall process in this page.
The 6 finalists of the PLUGGY app challenge have been selected and the soon-to-developed apps will cover:
- information about recurring events with geolocation data, providing a very visual and interactive experience to the user
- raising awareness of our European shared cultural heritage through the user’s discovery and engagement with common memories and traditions and common history.
- promoting the cultural existence and the legacy of graffiti through photogrammetry and satellite geodesy
- promoting sets of 6 most interesting culture artifacts within specific geographic areas onto some specific topic based on specific user preferences so everybody is welcome to share theirs
- creating a real time quiz battle, powered by a custom AI algorithm reading content from the PLUGGY platform
- creating an ARtour app for promoting and assisting tourism through the characterization and commenting of any cultural sightseeing